The person wish to purchase the products (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”) needs to read and agree to the Terms before using the Service.
The terms and conditions described in the product purchase information related to the Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) is part of the Terms regardless of the naming of the information. The Rules shall take preference over the Terms when there are differences between them.
Article 1 (Personal Information)
- Katrin recognizes the importance of protecting personal information of the Customers and handle the information with utmost care.
- Katrin acquires and uses the information for the following purposes. The Customer can stop or reopen the usage of the information by informing Katrin of the decision.
- delivering ordered products and offering after services
- offering various campaigns and providing service information to the Customers
- answering questions of the Customers
- developing new services and using with questionnaire, research and analysis for product development
- Katrin controls the information properly and will not provide the information to any third party without obtaining prior approval of the Customers, with exception of the following cases.
- When Katrin entrust personal information to subcontractors after executing a non-disclosure agreement for handling of the information.
- When Katrin judges the registered Customer actually or potentially gives damages to third parties.
- When public organizations including a court, the prosecution, the police and a government office demand disclosure of the registered information.
Article 2 (Conditions of Use)
When the Customer uses the Service, the conditions of use defined by the Rules should be applied for the following subjects. The Customer needs to confirm the contents of the Rule prior to the purchase of the products and to comply with the requirement.
- Method of payment
- Delivery of products
- Product Return and Exchange
Article 3 (Purchase of Products)
- The Customer can purchase the products from Katrin by using the Service. The places of delivery, however, are limited to inside of Japan.
- The sales contract between Katrin and the Customer for the products (hereinafter referred to as “Contract”) shall be formed when Katrin has sent an e-mail to confirm the acceptance against the order from the Customer by using the Service.
Article 4 (Prohibited Acts and Others)
- The Customers is not allowed to perform the following acts in the use of the Service.
- an act may lead to the crime like a fraud or potential crimes
- an act making a false entry when using the Service
- an act of purchasing the products by using the site with a purpose of reselling or commercial gains
- an act which Katrin judges inappropriate or harmful to the operation of the Service
- Katrin shall not be involved in conflicts between the Customer and any third party regarding the products which the Customer purchased by using the Service.
Article 5 (Cancellation of the Contract)
- Katrin can cancel the Contract in the cases mentioned below by informing the Customer of the decision and reserve the right to ask compensation for the amount of damage caused by the Customer’s fault.
- When the Customer violated the Terms or Rules.
- When Katrin found that the product the Customer ordered can not be supplied.
- When the Customer rejected the product delivered by an assigned carrier or the payment for the product at the cash on delivery.
- When the Customer did not give any response for one week after the first delivery of the product which was not delivered due to an absence while Katrin sent the product according to the instruction of the Customer.
- Katrin shall cancel the Contract in the following case.
- The price of the product in the site or on the advertising materials was incorrect and the Contract was engaged between Katrin and the Customer with a wrong product
- The customer can cancel the Contract by informing Katrin of the decision on the following cases.
- When the Customer returns the products according to the contents of the Rules.
- When Katrin is not ready for delivery of the ordered product when the Customer asked to cancel the order.
- The Customer needs to place a new order for the same contents when the Customer wishes to reorder the products after having cancelled the Contract.
Article 6 (Disclaimer)
In no event shall Katrin be liable to the Customer for the damages caused by using or being unable to use the Service (including the damages caused by conflicts with other parties) and shall not pay any compensation for the damages. Katrin, however, shall compensate the damages within the amount of the purchased product, when Katrin is responsible for the cause of the damages.
Article 7 (Change or Stop of the Service)
Katrin can change or stop the part of the Service or all of the Service by informing the Customers of the decision in the website. In case of emergency, the announcement may be delayed and informed afterwards.
Article 8 (Compliance)
The Customer shall observe all the related laws, rules and orders (including Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Laws of Japan but not limited to these laws) for the purchased products and the Service.
Article 9 (Change Notice)
Katrin can change the Terms and the Rules at any time. The Terms shall be effective when the changes are indicated in the website unless otherwise Katrin has specified separately.